Lincoln - Dark BrownHuntsman
The Lincoln is our traditional derby, which is similar to the oxford in most respects except for its open-lacing system, which is more suitable for those with a higher in-step. A perfect addition to your workwear rotation or savoured for the more special occasions.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Spain.
Named after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, in honour of his role in the abolishment of slavery in the United States in the 19th century.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Open lacing system with four eyelets
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a classic brown finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.