Malcolm - BlackHuntsman
The Malcolm is our stunning full-brogue wingtip, the origins of which traces back to 16th century Ireland and were normally worn when hunting. The wingtip design was popularised by the Prince of Wales andin the modern day is a pair that complements all occasions.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after Malcolm X, an American Muslim minister and human rights activist, for his courageous advocacy for the rights of African American in the United States.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Finely accentuated brogue detailing along the vamp, quarter and toe cap
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a contrasting dark red finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.