Size and Fit Guide
Our shoes are crafted based on three lasts characterised by their different toe caps:
- Highbury last, featuring a traditional round-toe look
- Elland last, characterised by its elegant chiselled square toe
- Melbourne last, the perfect balance between a round and square-toe aesthetic
Additionally, all shoes are offered in a regular and wide fit to suit every need.
If you're unsure about your size, just follow these two simple steps to help us recommend the appropriate size for you:
1. Measure your feet according to the instructions below:
2. Email your measurements, along with your normal US size and brand of shoe, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise you of our recommended fit - simple!
- For our loafers, we generally recommend taking a half size smaller (i.e. if you normally wear a size EU43, we recommend a size EU42.5) for a better fit.
- The width of leather shoes generally stretches slightly over time, moulding itself to your feet and increasing in comfort.