Albert - Dark BrownHuntsman
The Albert is our sleek city-style Balmoral boot - based on the traditional oxford design with a straight toe cap. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor wear, it is commonly integrated into the weekday rotation of gentlemen globally.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist, for his influence on the philosophy of science through his development of the theory of relativity.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- World-renowned English-made Dainite rubber sole in black
- Leather heel pull tab for ease of wear
- Individually crafted for each client upon order
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy