Alexander - Dark BrownHuntsman
One of the most quintessentially British footwear styles, the Alexander is our classic Chelsea boot. Loyally worn throughout the generations and adorned by icons including The Beatles. Clean and elegant in appearance and comfortable in wear, our Alexander is truly essential in every gentleman's collection.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Spain.
Named after Sir Alexander Fleming, a Scottish doctor, for his discovery of penicillin which led to the development of antibiotics for medicinal use.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- World-renowned English-made Dainite rubber sole in black
- Leather heel pull tab for ease of wear
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy