Alexander II - NavyHuntsman
One of the most quintessentially British footwear styles, the Alexander II is our classic Chelsea boot. Loyally worn throughout the generations and adorned by icons including The Beatles. Clean and elegant in appearance and comfortable in wear, our Alexander II is truly essential in every gentleman's collection.
Crafted on our Seville last for a well-balanced toe cap featuring a slightly more chiselled and elevated look and using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after Sir Alexander Fleming, a Scottish doctor, for his discovery of penicillin which led to the development of antibiotics for medicinal use.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole with a rubber overlay for enhanced grip
- Leather heel pull tab for ease of wear
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy