Churchill - BlackHuntsman
The Churchill is our iconic penny loafer. Originating in Scandinavia in the 1900s, the Churchill has been adopted by the masses - from Ivy Leaguers to investment bankers and Head of States.
Crafted on our Elland last for a modern square-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Spain.
Named after Winston Churchill, former British Prime Minister, who is best remembered for leading Britain through World War II and his inspiring speeches.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a contrasting dark red finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
We generally recommend selecting half a size smaller than normal in our loafers for a more optimal fit.
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.