Lincoln - Dark Brown (Grain Leather)Huntsman
The Lincoln is our traditional derby, which is similar to the oxford in most respects except for its open-lacing system, which is more suitable for those with a higher in-step.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look and finished using a stand-out full grain calf leather from Italy. The epitome of a classic style with a modern touch.
Named after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, in honour of his role in the abolishment of slavery in the United States in the 19th century.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Open lacing system with four eyelets
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a dark red finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.