Kennedy - BlackHuntsman
The Kennedy is our traditional cap-toe oxford. First appearing in Scotland and Ireland, the oxford was named after Oxford University after gaining popularity in the 1800s. Known for its versatility, the Kennedy is ideal for daily work as well as more formal occasions. It is an essential in every gentleman's wardrobe.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the United States, in honour of his support for civil rights movements to end racial segregation and adept management of the Cuban missile crisis.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Closed lacing system with five eyelets for the optimal fit
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a traditional brown finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.