Konrad II - BurgundyHuntsman
The Konrad II is our modern double monk strap shoe, a personal favourite of ours owing to its contemporary and laceless design and versatility. Perfect for daily work wear, or dressed down with denim or trousers for a more casual look.
Crafted on our Seville last for a well-balanced toe cap featuring a slightly more chiselled and elevated look and using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after Konrad Adenauer, the first Chancellor of West Germany, for his efforts in leading his country from the ruins of World War II and re-unification with countries including France, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Elegant double cross-over strap design with three fastening options
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole with a rubber overlay for enhanced grip
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.