Livingstone - BlackHuntsman
The Livingstone is our classic tasseled loafer, which was introduced after World War II with a status as a preppy, country club shoe. Since, it has risen in popularity amongst businessmen everywhere including lawyers, bankers and stock brokers.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after David Livingstone, who was notable for having dedicated the majority of his life to being a missionary and doctor in Africa.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a classic black finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
We generally recommend selecting half a size smaller than normal in our loafers for a more optimal fit.
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.