Martin - BlackHuntsman
Often regarded as the epitome of craftsmanship, the Martin is our minimalistic wholecut oxford which is expertly created from a single piece of calf skin leather. Versatile in nature, this pair is perfect for black tie events, formal occasions or for an enhanced professional look.
Crafted on our Elland last for a modern square-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Spain.
Named after Martin Luther King Jr., an American Baptist minister and civil rights activist, in honour of his courage in combating racial inequality and poverty.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Closed lacing system with six eyelets
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a classy forest green finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.