Nelson - BlackHuntsman
The Nelson is our popular buckle loafer, which was introduced in Europe in 1968 by the Italian designer Gucci. Although normally adorned in less formal settings, the refined silhouette and black painted calf leather provides the Nelson with sufficient formality to be worn with suits.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a traditional round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Spain.
Named after Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first coloured president, for his significant role as a non-violence anti-apartheid activist, politician and philanthropist.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Horse-bit buckle in a glossy gold finish
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a timeless black finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
We generally recommend selecting half a size smaller than normal in our loafers for a more optimal fit.
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy