William - BlackHuntsman
Featuring an elegant single cross-over design, the William is our charming single monk strap. The monk strap design is a closed-toe version inspired by traditional sandals worn by monks centuries ago. Since, it has evolved into a modern style often associated with the fashion-forward gentleman.
Crafted on our Highbury last for a classic round-toe look using the finest vegetable-tanned calf leather from Italy.
Named after William Henry Gates (Bill Gates), founder of Microsoft Corporation and philanthropist, for pledging the majority of his US$100 billion wealth to philanthropic and humanitarian causes.
- Goodyear welted to last, expertly crafted in Spain
- Finely accentuated brogue detailing along the vamp and toe cap
- Full leather lining and insole for maximum comfort
- Classic leather bottom sole in a striking ultra blue finish
- Individually crafted upon order for each client
Shipping and returns
- Free global express shipping
- Eligible returns accepted. Click here for our Returns Policy
Complement with our cedar wood Huntsman Shoe Trees for the ultimate care.